Engineering works on Southeastern train services are bringing disruption to passengers Sunday (September 1).
Further maintenance and update work on Sunday sees replacement bus services stand in for trains between Slade Green-Sidcup and Gravesend-Dartford.
🚧 There are no Southeastern services from #LondonVictoria today because of engineering work, and trains will run from Cannon Street or Blackfriars instead. Click here for more information: https://t.co/3Zhf7FJrj5
- Southeastern (@Se_Railway) September 1, 2019
Southeastern said that passengers hoping to complete overground journeys on the affected lines "may use London Underground between London Victoria and Brixton / London Blackfriars and on reasonable routes between London Charing Cross / Southwark / London Bridge and Elephant and Castle."
The railway company that operates lines through the South East of England and London published a full breakdown of the stations and lines impacted by Sunday's engineering works, reproduced here:
The following alterations will apply:
- Sole Street Line: Services between London Victoria and Ramsgate / Canterbury East / Dover Priory will run between London Cannon Street and Ramsgate / Canterbury East / Dover Priory
- Maidstone East Line: Services between London Victoria and Canterbury West via Maidstone East will run between London Cannon Street and Canterbury West via Maidstone East
- Bromley South Line: Services between London Victoria and Orpington will start / terminate at London Blackfriars and will stop additionally at Elephant & Castle. Brixton station will not be served
- Bexleyheath Line: Services between London Victoria and Dartford will not run
- Bexleyheath Line: Services to and from London Victoria will not run. Additional trains will run between London Charing Cross and Slade Green via Bexleyheath. London Cannon Street 'rounder' services will also run via Bexleyheath instead of Sidcup
- Woolwich Line: Trains will run between London Charing Cross and Slade Green normally, then will divert back to London Charing Cross calling at all stations via Bexleyheath
- Sidcup Line: Services between London Charing Cross and Gravesend will not run. Additional services will run to Slade Green via Woolwich instead, and will connect to a replacement bus to to Gravesend. Additional services between London Charing Cross and Sidcup will run to connect with replacement buses between Sidcup and Dartford.
Replacement buses will run between:
- Slade Green and Gravesend
- Sidcup and Dartford